Yes you can, if someone cannot get around adequately by foot, with or without a mobility aid, then a wheelchair is appropriate. The right chair at the right time can do a lot to preserve not just physical independence but social links, mental health, access to recreation etc etc. Huge quality of life gain with attendant physical wellness improvements.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Electric wheelchair Braking device
- How to maintain the electric wheelchair daily
- Select the electric wheelchair to pay attention...
- How to judge the quality of an electric wheelchair
- Classification of electric Wheelchairs
- Main structure of electric wheelchair
- Features of electric wheelchairs
- Precautions for daily use of electric wheelchairs
- Analysis of current market situation and prospe...
- Consumer demand for electric wheelchairs