What should a first time mobility scooter owner need to know?
1、Whenever you cross a slanting road, driveway, sidewalk be very careful not to fall over - an all too frequent problem when using a 3 wheel scooter, slightly less common on 4 wheel scooters.
2、The user needs to know how to charge the batteries regularly. Do not wait till battery indicator showed RED line. This will means only less than 5 km travel distance. Batteries will get shocked and damaged - resulting in less holding power and unable to charge fully.
3、During turning, please slow down to prevent trip.
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Electric wheelchair Braking device
- How to maintain the electric wheelchair daily
- Select the electric wheelchair to pay attention...
- How to judge the quality of an electric wheelchair
- Classification of electric Wheelchairs
- Main structure of electric wheelchair
- Features of electric wheelchairs
- Precautions for daily use of electric wheelchairs
- Analysis of current market situation and prospe...
- Consumer demand for electric wheelchairs