Wheelchairs are the same. You want them customized so you can get the best fit for everything you need to do. If it doesn’t fit right, life is that much more difficult. Who wants to make life even harder?
And then you just need them customized for certain tasks. They are like shoes. Next time you’re watching a basketball game, check to see who is wearing high heels, soccer cleat and wrestling shoes. No one. Why would a wheelchair basketball player want to use a wheelchair rugby chair, a sledge for ice hockey or a racing chair designed for the marathon? Same difference.
Customizing chairs makes sense. People who can get them get higher quality of life because of the benefits associated with them, namely making life easier.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Electric wheelchair Braking device
- How to maintain the electric wheelchair daily
- Select the electric wheelchair to pay attention...
- How to judge the quality of an electric wheelchair
- Classification of electric Wheelchairs
- Main structure of electric wheelchair
- Features of electric wheelchairs
- Precautions for daily use of electric wheelchairs
- Analysis of current market situation and prospe...
- Consumer demand for electric wheelchairs
- custom wheelchairs
- Why do wheelchairs have small front wheels?
- Why do some people with severe arthritis need r...
- Can we get wheelchairs for old people?