Arthritis is painful. Extremely painful Since living with arthritis could be unpredictable, it could flare up at the most inconvenient times. A time when you’re on vacation with family and friends. If that is the case, and you don't have a wheelchair at home, then renting a wheelchair could be a great way to enjoy the park and be comfortable.
However, to those on the outside looking in, many people see that this could be a tricky way to get around waiting in long lines. There have been stories of people who rented chairs with no disability or illness at all and used that as an excuse to get past the lines.
Recently, there was a high profile case in which this happened with a well to do person that took advantage. This led Disney to change their policy.
People with arthritis range from your grandmother to the little kid next door. It is a painful and debilitating disease. There could be a more systemic cause for it or due to injury, which is the most common cause. Mostly everyone gets a “touch” of arthritis like my mother says. It’s just inflammation of the joints.
Arthritis could be severe enough to put someone in a wheelchair. However, a wheelchair again, is just a tool to get around.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Electric wheelchair Braking device
- How to maintain the electric wheelchair daily
- Select the electric wheelchair to pay attention...
- How to judge the quality of an electric wheelchair
- Classification of electric Wheelchairs
- Main structure of electric wheelchair
- Features of electric wheelchairs
- Precautions for daily use of electric wheelchairs
- Analysis of current market situation and prospe...
- Consumer demand for electric wheelchairs
- Can we get wheelchairs for old people?