Will an Uber XL driver help me load my mobility scooter in the car?
Your best bet is to request an “Uber Assist” or Uber WAV (Wheelchair accessible van) because you may run into issues with regular UberXL drivers who have not received the training required to hold the previously mentioned services. Those services were created specifically to assist with what you are requesting.
Any Uber driver should help you load your walker, wheelchair, scooter, etc. into their car if they can lift / fit it in. If they have medical issues, they can cancel the ride and you can get someone who can do it.You should text your driver as soon as he is assigned to you, and headed to you, telling him that you have a scooter too and they will need to load it.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Electric wheelchair Braking device
- How to maintain the electric wheelchair daily
- Select the electric wheelchair to pay attention...
- How to judge the quality of an electric wheelchair
- Classification of electric Wheelchairs
- Main structure of electric wheelchair
- Features of electric wheelchairs
- Precautions for daily use of electric wheelchairs
- Analysis of current market situation and prospe...
- Consumer demand for electric wheelchairs
- Are most of Singapore tourist attractions acces...
- What should a first time mobility scooter owner...
- Watch out for the wheelchairs' problems caused ...
- Do people prefer manual or electric wheelchairs?
- What is the purpose of electrical wheelchair?
- Why do people need custom wheelchairs?
- custom wheelchairs
- Why do wheelchairs have small front wheels?
- Why do some people with severe arthritis need r...
- Can we get wheelchairs for old people?